6.17.2011

Fill in the blank Friday! (Linky Party)

1.   The last movie I saw was  The Dilemma starring Vince Vaughn and Kevin James.  I like both of them, but this one wasn't so great for me. :(

2.  I want to   go on vacation!  I can't wait to go to Disney World (my husband has never been!) and the Harry Potter theme park.

3.  Surprises are    fun!  I love getting them!  Hee hee!

4.  The best accessory is a handsome husband!  Haha!  Just kidding.  I think the best accessories are fun earrings or bracelets .

5.  My favorite warm drink is artic hot chocolate!  I became obsessed with it this past winter.

6.  My favorite cold drink is Coke Zero.  Too bad Cherry Coke has so many calories. :(  I've tried Cherry Coke Zero, but it just doesn't do it for me.

7.  Currently loving  Netflix.  We recently finished the entire Lost series.  Now we've been watching Heroes and I love it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment