6.24.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Lauren over at The Little Things We Do is hosting a party - Fill in the Blank Friday!

1. The last thing I ate was...a Little Debbie Petites Strawberry Shortcake (only 100 calories!) :)

2. The next thing I'd like to eat is... dinner, which I'm hoping will be chicken fajitas!  

3. The best things... in life are free!  (I think that's how the saying goes.)

4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is... finding things for my classroom that are super awesome and cost less than $5!

5. Sports are... okay.  I don't really care one way or the other.  My husband on the other hand is a sports NUT!
6. I miss... childhood sometimes.  The carefree days of not really having anything to worry about.

7. Right now I am... getting ready to go to Target and see if I can find any Dollar Spot deals!


Now it's your turn!  Head over there and link up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment