7.29.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

Join Playground Duty for Fill in the Blank Friday!

1.   My favorite color is...hot pink! I love it with lime green and black. :)

2.  My travel destination of choice is...the mountains.  The hubs and I went to Gatlinburg before we got married and I loved it.  That was over three years ago, so I'm ready to go back!

3.  My favorite  food is...lasagna.  Homemade or store bought, I don't care! Yum.

4.  My happy place is...home.  :)

5.  My favorite saying is..."You get what you get and you don't throw a fit."  Well, this is my new favorite saying for my classroom.  I need to make a poster!

6.  My dirty little secret is...I have a lot of obsessions: office supplies, teaching blogs, Pinterest, children's books, caramel frappes, and the list goes on...

7.  Something friends might say about me is that I...am sweet and a good listener. :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Luna said...

We got married in Gatlinburg, it's gorgeous! Great place to ski! :)

Mrs. Luna said...

http://mrslunastrialsanderrors.blogspot.com/2011/07/fill-in-blank-friday.html

Post a Comment