9.11.2011

I won my first award!!

Wowzers!  I can't believe this!  I've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. :)



Many, many thanks to Andi over at Pencils, Glue, & Tying Shoes for thinking of me!



I've seen lots of posts lately about different types of blogging awards, but I never would have dreamed that I would receive one! :)


Now, on to the rules of the award:

{1} Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

Thanks again, Andi!  Make sure to visit her blog!!!

{2} Share 7 things about yourself.

1 - I love to read.  I always read a ton of books during the summer, but when school starts I feel like I just don't have the time.  I'm hoping to make this year different.  My parents recently gave me a copy of Betty White's If You Ask Me (And of Course You Won't) for my birthday.   Love Betty White!  So, I'm hoping to get some reading in during my "free time".  Haha! 

2 - I just started a cake decorating class last week.  We learned some of the basics and decorated some cookies.  This week we have to bake, ice, and decorate a small cake!  I'm a little nervous.

3 -  I'm slowly, but surely trying to get back into the habit of eating healthy.  It sure is hard, though!  Especially when the hubs brings home two dozen donuts he bought to support a fundraiser.

4 - I am LOVING my Smartboard.  We've been in school for 5 weeks and have had so much fun using it.  Every time I say, "Go to the carpet and face the Smartboard." they all give a little cheer.  Too cute. 

5 - I'm a neat freak.  I love having everything organized and neatly in its place. :)  

6 - I am super excited for fall.  Seriously, I am loving the temps that are now in the 80's.  After two months of 100+, it's a sweet relief.  Can't wait for cool weather, jackets, and Halloween!

7 - I love teen movies from the 80's!  Haha!  The hubs and I just watched Revenge of the Nerds for the first time.  Some of my favorites include Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Breakfast Club, and Can't Buy Me Love.


{3} Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

(1) Mrs. McHaffie at Beg Borrow Steal

(2) Laura Komos at Delightful Daily 5 Cafe

(3) Becky at Dots-n-Spots

(4) Kristen at First Grade Brigade

(5) Gracie at First Grade's a Hoot

(6) Mrs. Hawk at Hawk's Nest

(7) Amy Rider at Literacy and Laughter

(8) Mrs. Lewis at Mrs. Lewis' Learning Library

(9) Mrs. Schmelzer at Mrs. Schmelzer's First Grade Class

(10) Ms. Preppy at Ms. Preppy

(11) Amanda Plum at Plumdoodles

(12) Debbie Candau at Sailing Through First

(13) csturch at Sturch's Second Grade Stars

(14) Anne at The Candy Apple

(15) Ms. Hill at There’s a "1st" For Everything!

Check 'em out! :)

1 comments:

Amanda Plum said...

Thank you so much for my award! It was my first one :) I had taken a little break from blogging with the craziness of school starting, but what a nice surprise when I logged on today. Thanks again!

Post a Comment