12.16.2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Emily, at Playground Duty, posted a little "fill in the blanks" game.  
I thought I'd join in the fun. :)


1.   My most favorite "little thing" is  my new Peppermint & Vanilla hand soap and hand lotion from Avon!  I've never been a fan of lotion, but I absolutely love this scent.

2.   I'd give anything to get rid of this headache.  Ugh.  It's been a looong week.

3.  I can't believe  my Christmas break hasn't started.  For the first time, we have to go to school next Monday and Tuesday.  Bummer!  But this makes up for it:  We don't come back to school until January 9!

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is  ..... Well, the day is pretty much over.  Not much else on the agenda besides SLEEP!

5.  The last thing I want to do today is  go to sleep! :) {Did I mention I need some sleep?}

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: "The craziest thing that happened at school today...

7.  My favorite candle scent is  sugar cookie or baked apple pie.

Happy Weekend! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the smell of baked apple pie. Also, I have school Monday-Wednesday, and I go back on the 3rd. Such a crappy break! Not enough to rejuvenate me at all!

Post a Comment