6.27.2013

Ten Pin Linky: Math!


Hey, y'all! I'm linking up with Just Reed
 to share my top ten pins!

The theme this week is Math Ideas!


Click the pics to go to the pins in Pinterest!



{1}  Math Think Chart

I like the idea of giving the students the answer and having them figure out what the problem could be.




{2} Clothespin Addition

This would be fun for a math station.  I love station ideas that can be used over and over.  You could also do ordering numbers, subtraction, comparing <, >, =, number patterns, skip counting, etc.




{3} Balancing Equations

This is a great visual for showing equal equations.




{4} Pool Noodle Place Value

I love this idea to use whole group to model tens and ones.




{5} Estimation Station

This would be fun to do and you could change it out as often as you like.



{6} Pattern Block Pictures

My students LOVE pattern blocks.  I can't wait to print these!





{7} Guess My Number

This game could be used for all sorts of things: place value, odd/even, greater than/less than, etc.



{8} Loose Tooth Subtraction

Too cute for practicing subtraction!



{9} CD Case Math Centers

Great idea for math stations!  The sheets and/or types of problems can easily be switched out.


    
{10} Days in School

I like how this teacher uses money, too!



Now, go link up with Just Reed and share your favorite management ideas!



Happy Summer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pinned 1/2 of your pins! The other half, I've already pinned! LOL! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful ideas! I especially love the pool noodles 10s and 1s!

Kim
Carried Away in... K!

Stephanie said...

I love the pool noodles as well! I need to go buy some now while they are still available :).

Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie
The Learning Chambers

Anonymous said...

I, too, love the pool noodle idea - and using money for the days in school tally!

Kara
Spedventures

Unknown said...

SARAH MORGANc
Blogger SARAH MORGAN said...
WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT EVER HAPPEN TO MY LIFE. My name is sarah, i was sick of cancer for past two years. my mum and my sister have taken me to all kind of hospital and different places still yet no good result. my sister decided to go through the internet and search for cancer cure she find a lady called HUGHES LAURIE testimonies, to the world about the goodness Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine cure.
The man who know the herbal root to cure all kind of disease in all area the herbal man email is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com So we decided to contact the herbal man for my cancer to cure. My sister contacted him and told him
my problem he replied my sister that I should not worry that my cancer will be
cure, he also said that there is a herbal medicine that he is going to prepare for me to drink for three weeks to make me heal, that we are to only pay for the delivery services.. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my mum paid for the delivery services fee. four days later I received the herbal medicine from the courier services so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the three weeks complete i was healed completely and it was like a dream to me my mum and my sister we were very happy about the miracle of Dr Akhigbe. my mum wanted to pay him money the herbal man did not accept the offer from my mum, but , he only said that I should tell the world about the work of his herbal medicine so am now here telling the world now .He call his nick name as the godfather of herbalism,HEY FEVER. he also cures diseases like: HIV/AIDS,HERPES,CANCER,ALS,EPILEPSY, HEPATITIS A AND B,DIABETES. If you or your relative having any kind of diseases and you cant get cure from the hospital please email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatapp him on +2348142454860 he own the cure and will cure you.

Post a Comment